Stranded On Krydon Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the popular Starcraft 2 map, Stranded On Krydon

2 posters

Repeatedly crashed

Brodyaga

Repeatedly crashed Empty Repeatedly crashed

Post  Brodyaga Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:22 am

When the Prottos's Fleet arrived, I had Skypiersers, Collosses and some Zerg tech tree (Wenum Cannon so on).

When I tried to snipe the Purolator down with my SCV, after a few shots the game just crushed, everything unexpectantly froze, without even any lagging before.

I had to use the Task Manager to end tusk of not responding program of Starcraft 2.

This happened twice: once in a game with 2 players, once in a single mode game.
    Nagnazul
    Nagnazul
    Admin

Repeatedly crashed Empty Re: Repeatedly crashed

Post  Nagnazul Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:25 pm

I'll look into it.
    Brodyaga

Post  Brodyaga Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Brodyaga wrote:When the Prottos's Fleet arrived, I had Skypiersers, Collosses and some Zerg tech tree (Wenum Cannon so on).

When I tried to snipe the Purolator down with my SCV, after a few shots the game just crushed, everything unexpectantly froze, without even any lagging before.

I had to use the Task Manager to end tusk of not responding program of Starcraft 2.

This happened twice: once in a game with 2 players, once in a single mode game.

One more detail: it happened at the crashing site. Beside of the alive crushed ship, I had quite a few Restorers.
    Brodyaga

Post  Brodyaga Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:31 pm

A few more repetitive crashes.

First with one player, then, after dropping him, with another

Outside of the Crashing Site

Without sniping something with SCV

The only thing in-common in all the crashes: Venom Cannons firing at Purolator.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:10 am