Stranded On Krydon Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the popular Starcraft 2 map, Stranded On Krydon

3 posters

Factories and Science Facilities on the top of the inaccessible hills

Brodyaga

Factories and Science Facilities on the top of the inaccessible hills Empty Factories and Science Facilities on the top of the inaccessible hills

Post  Brodyaga Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Factories and Science Facilities should not be on the top of the inaccessible hills, where I can't pick up it - it doesn't make sence, right? (And the number of Factories and Science Facilities in each game is limited, so - if some of them are not awaylable - it is sad...)
    Also, mineral shard pickups and gas pods have to be accessible even on the top of hills: I could land my snockpile or other building to pick it up (now it says something aboud wrong landing zone - it shoud be changed) Sad
    combatjoe

Factories and Science Facilities on the top of the inaccessible hills Empty Re: Factories and Science Facilities on the top of the inaccessible hills

Post  combatjoe Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:47 pm

The protoss probe has the blink ability, this lets you get to those unreachable items and is part of the reward for finding an obelisk and getting a probe.
    Starke
    Starke

Factories and Science Facilities on the top of the inaccessible hills Empty Re: Factories and Science Facilities on the top of the inaccessible hills

Post  Starke Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:42 pm

combatjoe wrote:The protoss probe has the blink ability, this lets you get to those unreachable items and is part of the reward for finding an obelisk and getting a probe.

Bingo! I hated the inaccessible buildings and other resources until the Probe was added - now I love it as another challenge of the game.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:03 am