Stranded On Krydon Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the popular Starcraft 2 map, Stranded On Krydon

3 posters

who needs high ground when you can use an open field instead?

icedragon003

who needs high ground when you can use an open field instead? Empty who needs high ground when you can use an open field instead?

Post  icedragon003 Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:32 am

Tanks and bunkers are also unnecessary Very Happy
    By the end, we had brood lords, multas, ultras, a bunch of lasers, and some cannons. some ravens, and miscellaneous other stuff. Pretty awesome defense
    Starke
    Starke

who needs high ground when you can use an open field instead? Empty Re: who needs high ground when you can use an open field instead?

Post  Starke Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:28 am

Quite frankly, that was amazing. I think your strategy may have to be nerfed because of this vid! But you guys got pretty lucky to have a Brood Lord nest, a Mutalisk nest, AND an Ultralisk nest all on the map and accessible. Admittedly I do not usually scout the entire map, but I usually see only one nest a game. I suppose three would be possible. But I mean, Ultras, Broods, and Mutas at once!
    Nosuke

who needs high ground when you can use an open field instead? Empty Re: who needs high ground when you can use an open field instead?

Post  Nosuke Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:07 am

I think this strategy would be vital on brutal difficulty.

Since the only way to have units same attack and defense as them is to mind control them!

Thumbs Up!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:14 am