Stranded On Krydon Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the popular Starcraft 2 map, Stranded On Krydon

3 posters

The Protoss Theory

Puphy

The Protoss Theory Empty The Protoss Theory

Post  Puphy Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Why would a handful of elite protoss motherships come to the useless planet of Krydon? i mean, last game i didnt find a hint of protoss oor fusion core for that matter, surely the motherships shouldn't have been notified lol [list=1][*]all theyt forgot was a few probes and a robotics bay

brb my krydon world is starting soon with Fong? and moreee
    dra6o0n
    dra6o0n

The Protoss Theory Empty Re: The Protoss Theory

Post  dra6o0n Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:07 pm

New idea to work with this could be that "the protoss goes from planet to planet, purging them with their Purifiers".

So at some point, randomly, if protoss are seen invading the planet, you now have to deal with them too!

They'll basically wipe out the zerg with squadrons, but since the zerg has massive forces, they only temporarily do hit and runs, spawning and despawning once in a while.

At later waves of zergs, protoss could possibly spawn in and interrupt the wave by attacking, with you in the middle of course, they couldn't care less for small fries.

Near the end of the map though, if said protoss army wants to use a purifier, then you either have two choices:
    - Destroy the purifier, which results in the zerg army reverting back to a stable army.
    - Build a Transport ship and get the hell out of there (special cutscene of the planet going BOOOM with you barely escaping).
    Puphy

Post  Puphy Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:02 pm

from now on when i find mnyself stranded on krydon i will find meaning, once more

i see this map getting another hour of original gameplay .. return of the leviathan
    Nagnazul
    Nagnazul
    Admin

Post  Nagnazul Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:11 am

Puphy wrote:Why would a handful of elite protoss motherships come to the useless planet of Krydon? i mean, last game i didnt find a hint of protoss oor fusion core for that matter, surely the motherships shouldn't have been notified lol [list=1][*]all theyt forgot was a few probes and a robotics bay

brb my krydon world is starting soon with Fong? and moreee

Let's see, you're a Protoss Executor. You know that planet Krydon has been infested by the Zerg, but it's never been a real threat of any sort. Then, out of the blue, you get reports that massive numbers of Zerg are being produced on that planet, and they are actively moving around, massing on the planet's surface. Huge numbers of mutalisks, broodlords, leviathans and possibly new unknown strains of Zerg have appeared on Krydon in just the past few days for no apparent reason.

If I was that Protoss Executor, I'd send my biggest fleet to incinerate them before the Zerg can mass up for whatever they're planning.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content