Stranded On Krydon Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the popular Starcraft 2 map, Stranded On Krydon

2 posters

Just tried Protosses with their new power.

Brodyaga

Just tried Protosses with their new power. Empty Just tried Protosses with their new power.

Post  Brodyaga Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:23 pm

In the change there is nothing that strong to impress us))

We played in the team of two with JohnnySF on Normal. We cleared all the map before the Ultralisks wave and put our units in the East-South corner, competing for Zergs coming)

I insisted on the Protosses' wave being much stronger this time, so I put my resources into building 3 Big Berthas and many armed Bunkers, my partner built Ship, we called in Ravens and other units from the corner to our base in the center... but nothing bad happened.

JohnnySF started warping at the very late moment, probably just for fun, but there came an announcement about pure victory.

Are Protosses prioritized to fight with Zergs rather than with Survivors?

If so, would be good for player to set a moment of departure at the moment of Protosses coming at the Base, to keep them both busy with each other.
    Starke
    Starke

Just tried Protosses with their new power. Empty Re: Just tried Protosses with their new power.

Post  Starke Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:48 pm

The changes aren't live yet. All changes are only implemented on patch day, and no word when exactly that will be. Hopefully in the next 1/2 weeks, depending how many other changes are also supposed to go live.

Can't wait! Very Happy

And nice to hear of JohnnySF again. He was the person I beat Brutal with. Smile

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:59 am