Stranded On Krydon Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the popular Starcraft 2 map, Stranded On Krydon

2 posters

Residual footprint after salvaging

Brodyaga

Residual footprint after salvaging Empty Residual footprint after salvaging

Post  Brodyaga Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:10 pm

After salvaging the "Heal Towers"(?), we have a permanent residual footprint of the lower part of it. What is strange: this footprint is of a much bigger size that the original structure was.

Also there is a permanent footprint after salvaging Mass-Recaller (that thing for invisibility) and after Big Bertha.
    Nagnazul
    Nagnazul
    Admin

Residual footprint after salvaging Empty Re: Residual footprint after salvaging

Post  Nagnazul Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:49 pm

What do you mean when you say "footprint"? If you're just talking about the part of the model that stays there after death, that's intended to be there.
    Brodyaga

Post  Brodyaga Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Nagnazul wrote:What do you mean when you say "footprint"? If you're just talking about the part of the model that stays there after death, that's intended to be there.

Oh, OK. "Part of the model"

Then the part of the Regenerater, after killing or salvaging getting 4 times bigger than it was before killing or salvaging it, looks unrealistic.
    Nagnazul
    Nagnazul
    Admin

Post  Nagnazul Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Brodyaga wrote:
    Nagnazul wrote:What do you mean when you say "footprint"? If you're just talking about the part of the model that stays there after death, that's intended to be there.

Then the part of the Regenerater, after killing or salvaging getting 4 times bigger than it was before killing or salvaging it, looks unrealistic.

Can you take a screenshot of that? I've never seen it change sizes after death.
    Brodyaga

Post  Brodyaga Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Nagnazul wrote:
    Brodyaga wrote:

Hm...) Sorry, can you explain me how to take a screenshot in Starcraft 2? (The procedure itself)) I'll be glad to do that.
    Nagnazul
    Nagnazul
    Admin

Post  Nagnazul Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Brodyaga wrote:
    Nagnazul wrote:
    Brodyaga wrote:

Hm...) Sorry, can you explain me how to take a screenshot in Starcraft 2? (The procedure itself)) I'll be glad to do that.

Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard (next to F12) and then paste the image into Paint. Then just email the image to me.
    Brodyaga

Post  Brodyaga Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Nagnazul wrote:
    Brodyaga wrote:
    Nagnazul wrote:
    Brodyaga wrote:

Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard (next to F12) and then paste the image into Paint. Then just email the image to me.

Tried quite a few times, tried hard to make a screenshot...
    I am sorry, it did not work. Probably because of the issue with my Microsoft keyboard: it has sensors instead of the push-buttons on the F1-12 triggers and near them. (Some other functions, connected with those triggers, are no functional as well: I hate Bill Gates now.)

But you can easily check it on your own: such a residual lower part changes it size only in case of salvaging the Restorers, not any other buildings or structures.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:38 am