Stranded On Krydon Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the popular Starcraft 2 map, Stranded On Krydon

3 posters

Bugs after 10.4

Brodyaga

Bugs after 10.4 Empty Bugs after 10.4

Post  Brodyaga Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:02 am

Centries.
    There is an ability of a Psionic Storm in their card and even an actor of it. But it does no effect on Spine Crowlers at least and on Hatcheries too. Probably, the same with other units: no effect, but I checked only on Spine Crowlers and Hatcheries so far. This needs to be corrected one or other way: or the ability removed, or fixed the effect.

Selection of units.
    When I select a few units with my SCV together, I will have, for example, the card of Predator with explanation of its attack. This is not reasonable, I think: if I want them to attack, they will all attack, whatever unit would be "dominant" in the group.
    But very often I need to build something, and choosing an SCV card as the main one and showing it rather than Predator's at the selection of group of units would save the players time.
    Starke
    Starke

Bugs after 10.4 Empty Re: Bugs after 10.4

Post  Starke Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:03 pm

Psionic Storm doesn't affect buildings. That's how it is in multiplayer, but if you have a case for it you might be able to convince Nagna Zul to let it hurt buildings as well.
    Brodyaga

Post  Brodyaga Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Starke wrote:Psionic Storm doesn't affect buildings.

Oh... I did not know that. So, this is not really a bug...
    I don't know if I should try persuading Nagnazul to do this one or another way: I think he knows better.
    But I can think of the only application of Psi-storm for these travelling defensive units: against Spain Crowlers. Centries are too weak to attack Ultralisks any way (regardless of using Psi-storm or not), and all the smaller units are easily manageable without any Psi-storm at all.
    Nagnazul
    Nagnazul
    Admin

Post  Nagnazul Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Yeah, Psionic Storm has never affected buildings. Psionic Storm doesn't have a clear purpose - I might look into re-purposing it at some point, but that's very low-priority.

As for SCV selection priority, I'll look into that.

As always, thanks for the feedback.
    Brodyaga

Post  Brodyaga Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:01 pm

1. Enslaved Ultralisks after the attack was over, (the last attack before the Fleet arrival) wanted to keep their original orders and went away (probably, to burrow somewhere) when I was not looking at them, so I had too catch them all over the map if I wanted to play with them instead of quiting the game. One did burrowed (I think) and did disappeared.

2. On the high video quality settings there was no flaws with enlarging lower part of the Recharger after salvaging.
    But it WAS on the lowest video settings. I think, it is still repeatable, unless you have fixed it.

3. Some units in arriving fleet are useless, I think, in case someone wants to move them out to help friend so on: all those Tanks, Marauders and other ground units just stuck among Saving Beacons upon arrival and I can not move them without salvaging half of my defense and killing a few of my Beacons.
    I believe that enlarged fleet of Vikings, Banshees, Battlecruisers + Medics would be enough; and would caused less lag than ground units.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:17 am