Stranded On Krydon Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the popular Starcraft 2 map, Stranded On Krydon

3 posters

Bugs after 10.3

Brodyaga

Bugs after 10.3 Empty Bugs after 10.3

Post  Brodyaga Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:54 pm

1. Mines need to be excluded from the list of auto-healing: they are not intended to drain all the stock of energy.
    2. The Factory still can be salvaged by someone when you are making the Mule. (The salvaging needs to be stopped once someone ordered Mule and not let him loose 100 minerals)
    3. The building being salvaged needs to be excluded from the list of structures subjected to auto-healing and not waist energy of the Restorers.

Also I would never send my Mules or SCV out to Ultralisks and fire of Hidrawlisks so on to repair Mines: what the Mules, actually do.

This makes impossible either of two: or using Mules for autorepair, or using Mines from Factory for protection.

And the situation when a few miserable Mines outside the defense position get subjected to permanent autohealing like non-stop action due to their low hitpoints... this is really disappointing. They don't even use the full charge of the portion of the autohealing "flame"! And there is no way to even salvage those freacken little things!
    Nagnazul
    Nagnazul
    Admin

Bugs after 10.3 Empty Re: Bugs after 10.3

Post  Nagnazul Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:35 pm

Restorers in the next patch shouldn't target spider mines anymore. They won't auto-heal anything with less than 50 max hp.
    dra6o0n
    dra6o0n

Post  dra6o0n Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:10 pm

When salvaging the structure, it should run a "production" of it's progress.

Like you would see if you used the same function for a bunker salvage, you'll see the icon and the progress bar for salvaging. This should prevent people from building, and if someone is salvaging it, it would be queued up like with production.
    Brodyaga

Post  Brodyaga Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:30 am

dra6o0n wrote:When salvaging the structure, it should run a "production" of it's progress.

Like you would see if you used the same function for a bunker salvage, you'll see the icon and the progress bar for salvaging. This should prevent people from building, and if someone is salvaging it, it would be queued up like with production.

What can I tell you, boy?
    Santa Claus does not really exist, and multytasking is a myth too...
    I prefer to concentrate on a game, not on the checking if someone is salvaging the Building every time when I desperately need to build a unit while keeping an eye on many other things, like hurvesting in one corner and simultanios attack with my Predators or Centures in another...
    I knew how to check if it is under salveging, but this does not prevent from accidents. At list this function of the Buldings has to be user-friendly
    dra6o0n
    dra6o0n

Post  dra6o0n Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:52 am

Fine then, make "rescued" structures that are shared, show up as icons on the screen (HUD/GUI), with their health and shields, and maybe a indication when it's being salvaged (icon blinking?). Maybe you could make use of the "hero" icon layout to do this... But upon rescuing building after building, it'll stack up too much.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:42 am