Stranded On Krydon Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the popular Starcraft 2 map, Stranded On Krydon

5 posters

Automatic repair by mules

Brodyaga

Automatic repair by mules Empty Automatic repair by mules

Post  Brodyaga Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:34 pm

It is very useful to RIGHT CLIK on the repare icon in mules meny, so they would automaticly repair averything arround them any time they are not busy gathering resources.
    It is good to keep them arround Hunters so they would keep repairing Hunters while they atack... Spinal Crowlers, for example.
    Starke
    Starke

Automatic repair by mules Empty Re: Automatic repair by mules

Post  Starke Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:53 pm

I found this very useful as well. Mules are gatherers by day and DIY Healbots by night. Very Happy
    combatjoe

Post  combatjoe Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:15 pm

Yeah, I actually prefer mules healbots. If you don't mind the small mineral cost they are superior healers.

I'm not sure what determines how fast a unit is repaired, but I noticed that the probes hitpoints are repaired at a VERY slow rate compared to everything else. Something like 1/20th the speed you normally repair things at, i'm not even exaggerating much. If you ever have a damaged probe, just use a restoration building to top it off or your mules will be tied up for entire minutes.
    Nagnazul
    Nagnazul
    Admin

Post  Nagnazul Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:41 pm

combatjoe wrote:Yeah, I actually prefer mules healbots. If you don't mind the small mineral cost they are superior healers.

I'm not sure what determines how fast a unit is repaired, but I noticed that the probes hitpoints are repaired at a VERY slow rate compared to everything else. Something like 1/20th the speed you normally repair things at, i'm not even exaggerating much. If you ever have a damaged probe, just use a restoration building to top it off or your mules will be tied up for entire minutes.

Huh, thanks for mentioning this, I never set any repair speeds for any of the Protoss units. This should be fixed in the next patch.
    Puphy

Post  Puphy Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:14 pm

and fixed, it was. super speed, the probe is the new 'Hunter'. Repair a probe and it can take on the spartans!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:25 am