Stranded On Krydon Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the popular Starcraft 2 map, Stranded On Krydon

4 posters

User Control Panel, Preferences, Signature

Starke
    Starke

User Control Panel, Preferences, Signature Empty User Control Panel, Preferences, Signature

Post  Starke Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:55 am

I have been exploring the settings, User Control Panel, etc. on this site.

Just some things that are worthy of note/good to know/need addressing.

How am I the only person on this site with an avatar? Very Happy
    EDIT: There are now three people on the site with avatars, out of twelve total! 25% of the way there! Nagnazul, shame on you, show some forum spirit! Razz

It would probably be wise to limit the size of the avatars. My first choice was massive, but the site doesn't automatically shrink them and I just decided to choose another instead of shrink it myself.

If you used your main email for this site, you will probably want to disable the "Notify When There Is A Response" option, otherwise your inbox will be flooded with messages. Laughing Mad

Signatures don't display. I have one set, but it doesn't show up when I post, nor can I find an option to either automatically or manually add it. Neutral

Last edited by Starke on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Arturia
    Arturia

User Control Panel, Preferences, Signature Empty Re: User Control Panel, Preferences, Signature

Post  Arturia Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:16 pm

now you probably aren't, if my avatar properly displays itself.
    Starke
    Starke

User Control Panel, Preferences, Signature Empty Re: User Control Panel, Preferences, Signature

Post  Starke Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:21 pm

Alright, we are now two for eleven for avatars on the site. Crying or Very sad C'mon guys! It's not that hard!
    dra6o0n
    dra6o0n

Post  dra6o0n Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:37 am

Fix the site, the forum terribly blows up to pieces when certain browsers are used in combination with screen ratios and settings...
    That and text over background (for some menus etc) doesn't fuse well...
    Starke
    Starke

Post  Starke Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:21 am

This forum is still very bare bones, and was only started about a week ago. Ideally, it would eventually look like zhrpg.net, which has a very nice site and forums, where Arturia and I are also members.

But yes, some of the screens are very rough.
    Nagnazul
    Nagnazul
    Admin

Post  Nagnazul Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:48 pm

dra6o0n wrote:Fix the site, the forum terribly blows up to pieces when certain browsers are used in combination with screen ratios and settings...
    That and text over background (for some menus etc) doesn't fuse well...

I do agree; this is basically a free forum template that I picked up. I could spend some time prettying it up and improving it, but I think you guys would rather have me spend my time on improving the map. There's a lot of work to be done...

And by the way, if anyone wants to volunteer to improve this forum, just tell me.
    Starke
    Starke

Post  Starke Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:23 am

Any chance we could get signatures up and running?
    Nagnazul
    Nagnazul
    Admin

Post  Nagnazul Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:55 am

Starke wrote:Any chance we could get signatures up and running?

Done. Try it out!
    Nagnazul
    Nagnazul
    Admin

Post  Nagnazul Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:00 am

Make sure you enable your signature in the "preferences" part of your profile - there's an option there called "Always attach my signature"
    Starke
    Starke

Post  Starke Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:15 pm

Awesomeness, thanks!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:55 am