Stranded On Krydon Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the popular Starcraft 2 map, Stranded On Krydon

2 posters

Mass Mind Control Taken to the Next Level

Starke
    Starke

Mass Mind Control Taken to the Next Level Empty Mass Mind Control Taken to the Next Level

Post  Starke Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:19 am

Insane game... I was preoccupied most of the late game trying to set up defenses and got pissed when I didn't get enough help. Part of it was I failed to mine during the day while the rescue timer was counting down. I get wiped out, and I look over and my ally has a cluster of Ultras, a bunch of Brood Lords a group of BANE LORDS, about a dozen Corruptors, like 15 Mutas, etc., etc., etc. And he got them with a a few Hive Mind Emulators backed up with a battery of like 30 FUCKING RESTORERS. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked I took a moment to pick my jaw off the floor. Then we used those and a cluster of about 6-7 Big Berthas to win the survival ending.

I can't attach the file, but if you want to see it, post or PM me your email.
    dra6o0n
    dra6o0n

Mass Mind Control Taken to the Next Level Empty Re: Mass Mind Control Taken to the Next Level

Post  dra6o0n Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:41 am

You can always host it on mediafire or some other free sites, and I think it's possible for people to host replays somewhere that makes it easier for people to grab them...
    Starke
    Starke

Mass Mind Control Taken to the Next Level Empty Re: Mass Mind Control Taken to the Next Level

Post  Starke Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:27 pm

I've simply never had a video hosted online. I think I need some sort of converter software?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:30 pm