Stranded On Krydon Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the popular Starcraft 2 map, Stranded On Krydon

2 posters

Bug with buying Ravens

Brodyaga

Bug with buying Ravens Empty Bug with buying Ravens

Post  Brodyaga Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:35 am

I payed for Ravens in the Fusion Core. But they did not spawn, because I did not have enough supply. I tried to cancel building them, but the minerals and gas were not refunded. So, I tried to buy the Ravens again (but I had no mins and gas left)... surprisengly, I bought them again with no cost at all, the same number (but not extra - I did not have enough mins and gas left after buying Ravens the previous time).

They spawned later, when some of my units were destroyed and I got some empty room in supplies.
    Nagnazul
    Nagnazul
    Admin

Bug with buying Ravens Empty Re: Bug with buying Ravens

Post  Nagnazul Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:42 am

Brodyaga wrote:I payed for Ravens in the Fusion Core. But they did not spawn, because I did not have enough supply. I tried to cancel building them, but the minerals and gas were not refunded. So, I tried to buy the Ravens again (but I had no mins and gas left)... surprisengly, I bought them again with no cost at all, the same number (but not extra - I did not have enough mins and gas left after buying Ravens the previous time).

They spawned later, when some of my units were destroyed and I got some empty room in supplies.

Ooh, thanks for the bug report. Since the building doing the training is shared, I'm guessing the resources from canceling went to the shared player, and those same resources were used when you re-built them.

I'll look into this. Thanks!
    Brodyaga

Post  Brodyaga Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:14 pm

Nagnazul wrote:Since the building doing the training is shared, I'm guessing the resources from canceling went to the shared player, and those same resources were used when you re-built them.

I did not mention little nuance:

I played solo. I played on at my computer saved map. I downloaded a "save" a few times before this moment, but I believe I did not interrupt the proccess of "paying for-building" Ravens with save-load.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:59 pm