Stranded On Krydon Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the popular Starcraft 2 map, Stranded On Krydon

2 posters

The Zerg tech tree.

Brodyaga

The Zerg tech tree. Empty The Zerg tech tree.

Post  Brodyaga Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:10 pm

The area of the spot of creep around mini-Hatchery is too small compare with the regular one. It causes obstacles and is very time consuming if I want to place the Crowlers so on. Also the extra Creep Tumors are to close to the fight area and, while being weak, are very easy to die. Crowlers follow...
    I see the small size of the Creep spots as an adjustment to the players' need to keep some area still clear from the Creep in order to let them build the Saving Becons or the Saving Ship.
    But the size of the footprints of the Crowlers still is unchanged. That causes difficulties if you want to place your defense.
    How to reach the compromise?
    I see a few ways.
    1. Make the spots large but let players build Terran's buildings on a Creep.
    2. Make the spots large and introduce "Zerg's" equivalent of the Saving Ship (or Beakons), like Leviathan. (Maybe, faster and let players to run away from all the Purifiers long enough as the way to win.)
    3. Let players place Crawlers without the Creep.
    4. Make the footstep of Crawlers very small and Creep Tumors tougher and their Creep spots bigger.
    Starke
    Starke

The Zerg tech tree. Empty Re: The Zerg tech tree.

Post  Starke Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:25 am

The fact you could not build on your own creep was a major turn-off for me. It's really hard to build a hybrid defense, say, at the top of a ramp.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:33 pm