Stranded On Krydon Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the popular Starcraft 2 map, Stranded On Krydon

+2
combatjoe
Brodyaga
6 posters

First seen victory on a new map!

Brodyaga

First seen victory on a new map! Empty First seen victory on a new map!

Post  Brodyaga Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:26 pm

That was a great team!

1 hour and 3 minutes!

Two guys well cooperated and built a saving ship, withstanding brutal attacks of the enemy!

(Well, they picked up the others... but others were also great fighters, pulling some enemies forses to the opposite corners of the map.)

The winning team was
    Brodyaga
    Elidas
    LGXII
    Kiron
    combatjoe

First seen victory on a new map! Empty Re: First seen victory on a new map!

Post  combatjoe Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:40 am

Nice. I think the ship victory is a good one to go for. I usually drop around 6 beacons myself in team games, which costs tons of minerals that could be used for photon cannons, bunkers, and repair.
    Brodyaga

Post  Brodyaga Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:09 am

combatjoe wrote:Nice. I think the ship victory is a good one to go for. I usually drop around 6 beacons myself in team games, which costs tons of minerals that could be used for photon cannons, bunkers, and repair.

Actually, one of the guys was trying to buld Beacons too. He attracted some monsters this way as well as the other two guys with ship.

Actually, I employed your tactics to open the map with radar. Very Happy

I was shocked to discover affraid tons of Ultralisks accumulating for attack near one of the Hutcheries just near numerous mineral filds which I was hurvesting. Evil or Very Mad And this is in a middle early game, thay already were there, waiting to atack!

So I built as many Ravens as I could and sent there. Then I had to rely on the other guys for salvation plan. The other guy also got it about treat from hutchery and army of Ultralisks so close and helped me with this atack.
    Starke
    Starke

Post  Starke Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:02 pm

Congrats! I beat the new version for the first time 2 days ago. Very Happy

All my wins so far have been with the ship. My allies tend to build too many Beacons, multiplying the number of drop pods. When the drop pods start raining hydras and banelings it just gets insane! Mad
    combatjoe

Post  combatjoe Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Had my first ship victory today, as I took some advice from you guys. I didn't know that you had to load everyone into the ship before escape! It was a pretty fun moment when I circled the map grabbing everyone from the jaws of death, just hoping that the should would survive long enough. The random fella, and myself, both though it was pretty awesome.

Both endings are rewarding, much better than a lot of custom games that just end with a "you win!"
    Starke
    Starke

Post  Starke Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:15 pm

combatjoe wrote:Both endings are rewarding, much better than a lot of custom games that just end with a "you win!"
    Wayyyyyyy better. I love how everyone is screaming at you at launch the ship. And you actually hit the buttons. It doesn't just end. And the rescue party one also looks awesome as all the ships enter the atmosphere.
    Nagnazul
    Nagnazul
    Admin

Post  Nagnazul Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Glad to see you guys like the endings.

I have a couple of other endings planned, though I think it'll be hard to out-do the Transport Ship ending.
    Evil4Zerggin

Post  Evil4Zerggin Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:52 am

Can we have a "wipe out the zerg" ending? Heh.
    Nosuke

Post  Nosuke Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:55 am

I have actually start completing two days ago too! I use some of the strategies here! Like scanner map reveal.

I havent completed the rescue beacon ending yet! Cause I also felt the ship is better to build. Very Happy
    Starke
    Starke

Post  Starke Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:04 pm

Nearly all of my wins are with the ship win. I don't know why. I think people get the beacons too early and don't get enough defense, meaning that we get overrun when the drop pods come. Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:12 am