Stranded On Krydon Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the popular Starcraft 2 map, Stranded On Krydon

3 posters

Version 10.0, Extra Scenario, Proposal

Brodyaga

Version 10.0, Extra Scenario, Proposal Empty Version 10.0, Extra Scenario, Proposal

Post  Brodyaga Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:12 am

Those new 2 units (Skyriper(?) an Colosse) are quite good, but I can get them only at the very end of the game. Plus, I need to have Protosses Probe ready to quickly build a pover supply structure nearby.

Therefore, I don't have much opportunity to enjoy using their power and srtengs, if any.

The new third ending is also to ubrupt.

So, we have an exra room here, right after asquiring those units for further play and extra scenario.

For example, Zerg can sence a Protosses' treat and start spawning again, incubating new fast growing hutcheries and growing and accumulating big army.

With those new big units players can go arround and kill gathering Zergs.

After that new Zerg building is yours, you can rebuild Fuctory into Sience Vessel, wich can regenerate helth and shields on your units, also it can produse bombardment(?? - or not). Would be good to let this new vessel quikly put cheap mines on the way of big units, like Aberation, Ultralisk, and Brutalisk. (Mines only slows down Lethiafan - until it discharges it with its tentacles.)

Yea, the emptied Geysers also have to be recharged at this point: actually, they are all emptied at the point of putting our hands on the new Prottosses' building. Almoust the same with the Mineral Fields.

They both need to be recharged if we are going to get new waves of Zergs to be furious enough.

(The explanation can be something like... new option in Sience Vessel: "increase the output of gas-fields and mineral-fields"; for all of them on the map or for the nearest one.)
    Starke
    Starke

Version 10.0, Extra Scenario, Proposal Empty Re: Version 10.0, Extra Scenario, Proposal

Post  Starke Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:08 am

The new ending makes for the longest game possible, and you want to make it longer? confused The new ending is simply too easy. It needs to made MUCH more difficult.
    dra6o0n
    dra6o0n

Version 10.0, Extra Scenario, Proposal Empty Re: Version 10.0, Extra Scenario, Proposal

Post  dra6o0n Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:35 am

Longer games plz, I prefer the old SC1 style. Slow and steady wins the race, but slow and steady with a hint of spice, will win favors.
    Brodyaga

Post  Brodyaga Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:38 am

Starke wrote:The new ending makes for the longest game possible, and you want to make it longer?

Only as an option, I think. If you don't call Fleet in with the Resque Beacons or don't evac. on the Saving Vessel, then you can explore the long resque #3.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:20 pm