Stranded On Krydon Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the popular Starcraft 2 map, Stranded On Krydon

3 posters

In-Game Names and Codes - Who Are You?

Starke
    Starke

In-Game Names and Codes - Who Are You? Empty In-Game Names and Codes - Who Are You?

Post  Starke Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:47 pm

If we can't get easy public games, let's do things our way! Please post (or re-post) your name and code in this thread, and I will edit them into a list in this post. Oh, and because I feel like it, I'm going to add a little resume. Very Happy Party up and conquer Krydon! cheers

Starke
    Brutal Only
    Previous playtime was limited largely to weekends, but now have free hours due to Winter Break! Many wins on Normal. Have reached a point where I win far more often than I loose. Never played solo, but many wins in a pair. Done a significant number of Brutal runs, farthest wave is Roach. I make very organized bases, and favor the eastern ring as a holdout point. Open to players with any playstyle. NOTE: I am now ONLY playing Brutal runs, as I have throughly conquered Normal.

Nosuke

Calbear

DarekKhort
    I've beaten the game many times and feel that having a 'Raven' player who concentrates on building ravens and taking out hatcheries/zerg production facilities is the best way to go about things. Makes the enemy significantly 'weaker'.

Puphy
    I [Starke] can vouch for his skills.

Poochini
    I [Starke] can vouch for his skills.

Nagnazul
    The game creator. 'nuff said.

Last edited by Starke on Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Puphy

In-Game Names and Codes - Who Are You? Empty Re: In-Game Names and Codes - Who Are You?

Post  Puphy Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:57 pm

I should be your side kick

puphy/729
    dra6o0n
    dra6o0n

In-Game Names and Codes - Who Are You? Empty Re: In-Game Names and Codes - Who Are You?

Post  dra6o0n Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:24 pm

deathkenny
    Starke
    Starke

Post  Starke Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:23 pm

If you have a moment, please post a little blurb about yourself and your playstyle so I can post it alongside your name and code, and say whether you are interested in doing Brutal runs.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:08 am