Stranded On Krydon Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the popular Starcraft 2 map, Stranded On Krydon

4 posters

v10.0 A new version has been released just in time for the Holidays!

Brodyaga

v10.0 A new version has been released just in time for the Holidays! Empty v10.0 A new version has been released just in time for the Holidays!

Post  Brodyaga Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:27 am

Nagnazul wrote:v10.0 A new version has been released just in time for the Holidays! Play it and have fun! -Nagnazul

Nagnazul,

Thank you for this great holiday gift, for this such a nice job. Everything is again new and exiting.

About new ending of pure victory: a little bit without much connection with previous last Protoss attack. It is like they kept attacking and then unexpectadly stopped... after that I could not realise what happened, and where all the enemy dissapeared: -How come I already have a victory?

The first two endings were more exciting and embrased more action, to my opinion.

Would be good to make up a story for the ending #3, wich had that much ammount of excitement as the first two.

Or, may be, there was so safe because I played with such skilled player(s), as Nagnazul? Laughing
    Starke
    Starke

v10.0 A new version has been released just in time for the Holidays! Empty Re: v10.0 A new version has been released just in time for the Holidays!

Post  Starke Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:23 am

I won't be able to play for awhile. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I read the patch notes, but can someone fill in the details, such as what the new ending is, what Bane Lords are (Brood Lords that shoot Banelings? Shocked ), what the Tesla Coil is, what are then new Protoss units from the Robotics facility, etc. I really want to play! Very Happy Mad Lol. Oh, and now no free infinite scans, bosses walk up cliffs, and the Zerg are willing to run a marathon to chase us down. What effects do those have? Suspect

Oh, and any chance I could get your code, Nagnazul? Smile

EDIT: All that's left on my shopping list:
    - find a damn Robotics Bay (come to think of it, I am having enough trouble even finding a Probe without a scanner... but then again, that's how it should be)

- witness the Bane Lords (I barely got to see the Kerrigans before they were replaced lol. I either win or loose by the Brood Lord wave

- get the survival ending! (what could it be?)

Last edited by Starke on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nagnazul
    Nagnazul
    Admin

v10.0 A new version has been released just in time for the Holidays! Empty Re: v10.0 A new version has been released just in time for the Holidays!

Post  Nagnazul Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:00 am

Starke wrote:I won't be able to play for awhile. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I read the patch notes, but can someone fill in the details, such as what the new ending is, what Bane Lords are (Brood Lords that shoot Banelings? Shocked ), what the Tesla Coil is, what are then new Protoss units from the Robotics facility, etc. I really want to play! Very Happy Mad Lol. Oh, and now no free infinite scans, bosses walk up cliffs, and the Zerg are willing to run a marathon to chase us down. What effects do those have? Suspect

Oh, and any chance I could get your code, Nagnazul? Smile

Sure, Nagnazul.679

I'll let you discover the new units by yourself.
    dra6o0n
    dra6o0n

Post  dra6o0n Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:11 pm

Not many players plays this map often, it's going back up in terms of popularity but still 2 pages down...
    Starke
    Starke

Post  Starke Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:38 pm

Lol, Nagnazul, I added you in the lobby, where you, Colbalt, exTechno, and I played a game while you were AFK the entire time! king

Would love to play a real game with you. Very Happy

Bummer about the fall, but that's BNet. Given time, it may rise again.

dra6o0n, any chance we could get your code for the team gathering threads here and here?

The more players we can get together the better.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:59 pm